WE’RE THE ONE’S WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
This Saturday, January 20th, I will join in solidarity with millions of others in more than 250 Women’s Marches and events across the nation and around the world. Human history has been overwhelmingly dominated by masculine energies, and now more than ever we need to give greater voice to the Divine Feminine energies and restore balance. I am also going as a sign of protest against the current administration’s:
- Dismantling Environmental Protections – the long list includes pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Climate accord, the only nation on Earth to do so. (Today NASA just released a report that 5 of the hottest years on record have occurred since 2010).
- Dismantling Healthcare Policies – that, while not perfect, brought coverage to more Americans than at any time in history.
- Tax Policies – that overwhelmingly benefit the smallest minority of Americans who already control the greatest concentrations of wealth ever in our history. (In 2027, households earning $1 million or more – estimated to be 0.6 percent of all filers – will receive 81.8 percent of the cuts). The process was done in secret, without transparency, public testimony, and not only does it not address our $20 trillion national debt, but is expected to add an additional $1.4 – $2 trillion to it.
- The abdication of responsibility to safeguard our nation from future acts of foreign interference, as in the 2016 election, universally agreed by all major intelligence agencies to be the greatest act of espionage by a hostile nation in our presidential election EVER. Additionally insulting, obfuscating, and obstructing the men and women trying to do their jobs in understanding what happened and ensuring it doesn’t happen again, amidst a STAGGERING number of links between Russians, banks, organized crime, and this administration (Admitting to firing FBI Director & 4 criminal indictments already in this unprecedented investigation).
- Not speaking loudly, clearly and consistently against any and all forms of discrimination, bigotry, hatred and for the fair and equal treatment of minorities, persons of color, different faiths, genders and sexual orientations.
- Failing to champion issues to end poverty, proven to be the single greatest contributing factor to the loss of human life on Earth, and instead choosing to spend $18 billion, which could help a LOT of people, on a border wall experts agree is an ineffective solution to border security.
- The deliberate spread of false information and lack of honesty, integrity, civility, and leadership that includes attacks on the media, veterans and their families, disabled, and vilification of anyone who disagrees, as well as the most juvenile name calling that no parent would ever allow from even toddlers (“Miss Piggy,” “Crazy Bernie,” “Little Marco,” “Lying Ted,” “Pocahontas.”)
- Lack of accountability and integrity around the astonishing treatment of women including rating and ranking looks, multiple infidelities, admitting to spying on minors undressing, over 20 complaints of sexual abuse including public record of bragging about it on tape, that would be grounds for IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL for any other CEO or public servant.
If you’re paying attention and know what’s going on then you already know there are MANY other reasons to come. If you too are heartbroken at the current state of affairs in our country, I encourage you to participate. Put down the remote, change your plans, and come be a part of HISTORY with others who want a fairer, more equitable, more compassionate, and Peaceful world. While there will be large events in major cities, you can find out about events closest to you at https://www.womensmarch.com/
WE ARE THE ONE’S WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!